Each spring Tina’s Angels, a Kehr/Conrad Foundation, offers (2) ($1,000 each) scholarships to the graduating seniors of Edgewood High School’s class.
To be eligible for consideration students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating senior enrolled in Edgewood City Schools,
- Have a history of involvement in extra-curricular activities and/or community services,
- Plan to pursue an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree immediately following graduation,
- OR Plan on seeking further education through trade or vocational school immediately following graduation.
And submit the following documentation:
- A completed application,
- A high school transcript,
- (2) reference letters: (1) teacher and (1) community.
How To Apply
Applications are made available online and at Edgewood High-School’s main office starting the in spring semester. Applications for 2020 are due the Monday, March 2nd, at midnight (EST).
To submit an application physically please mail the completed application and required documents to:
P.O. Box 1421
West Chester, OH 45071
To submit an application electronically please email the completed application and required documents to:
Applications will not be considered if:
- They are submitted after the appointed time,
- Are incomplete,
- Lack a transcript,
- Lack either letters of reference.
Students with any questions may contact Troy Kehr by phone or email at:
Why We Give
Tina Kehr Conrad graduated from Edgewood High School in 1986; attending Edgewood Schools from kindergarten through her senior year. She graduated from Miami University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education.In 2009, Tina was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
Tina fought an incredible battle against this awful disease for 15 months and passed away in 2010, leaving behind a loving husband of 20 years and 3 wonderful young boys. Tina’s Angels, A Kehr/Conrad Foundation, was created in 2013 as a way to honor and remember Tina, while allowing her legacy to live on while helping others in the area who are battling breast cancer. Tina was a faithful, loving, witty, compassionate, and humble woman who touched and impacted many lives. She always saw the best in everyone, sincerely caring about others and putting their needs before hers.
In partnership with Edgewood Student Council, Tina’s Angels, a Kehr/Conrad Foundation, is humbled and honored to offer these (2) scholarships in memory of Tina Kehr Conrad.